Full Content Control
If your company requires direct access to your website content for quick updates and frequent changes to special offers or product information then a CMS website is what you need. A Content Management System is a service which allows you to log into your own website and make changes to your content with a control panel interface. It can also allow for other features including blogging, a modular portfolio and more.
Goals of a CMS Website:
- Provide up to date information about your company.
- Allow customers to interact with your business via a blog.
- Display information about recent projects, special offers, etc. as they happen.
- Adapt your site to a growing business.
- Add new information and pages as required.
CMS Websites at Webstop
We will create the structure of the site, tweak the design to your specifications and add up to 10 pages, then hand over control to you so you can update your site as needed. If you have any issues we are always just a phone call or email away. Our goal is to allow you to modify your own website, but act as a fallback in case you run into trouble.
Much like the brochure website package, your site will be built to your specification. Based on the information you give us, we will create an initial design which can be tweaked until you are happy with it. Once this is done we will populate the site with your information and put it up for review. When you are ready to sign off on the final product, we will put the site live on the web. We will then provide you with login details as well as documentation (both printed and PDF) for editing all aspects of your website. What you want to change is up to you – we can allow you as little or as much control as you would like. If you’re a small company without dedicated IT staff we can create a very simple interface that will allow you to change special offers or page content.
- 10 page CMS website with on-page SEO
- .com domain name
- Responsive Design
- Basic image slider/carousel
- Comprehensive Documentation
- Business Email Accounts (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- .ie domain name
- Additional pages
- Advanced SEO
- Custom image slider/carousel