An Online Brochure
Think of a brochure website as an online “brochure” for your company. When someone wants information about your company, there is a strong chance they will look for it on the web. By having your information visible online, you greatly increase the chance of gaining new customers and retaining old ones.
Goals of a Brochure Website:
- Provide information about your business, products and services to customers.
- Give potential customers an easy way to find your contact details.
- Increase the credibility of your company. A website builds trust as it shows personal investment in your business.
- Show off your startup business to investors.
- Present a professional image to your clients.
Brochure Websites at Webstop
All our brochure websites are built in-house by our staff. This is a managed system – we take care of the website for you, while you focus on running your business. You don’t need any IT skills to have a website – any changes you require can be sent to us by phone or email and our staff will update your site for you.
Your site will be built to your specification, with your approval sought at several stages of development. You can give us as much or as little guidance as you like. Based on the information you give us, we will create an initial design which can be tweaked until you are happy with it. Once this is done we will populate the site with your information and put it up for review. When you are ready to sign off on the final product, we will put the site live on the web. You don’t need to worry about the technical details at any point, just whether you feel the site is representative of your business or not.
- Up to 10 page static website with on-page SEO
- .com domain name
- Monthly changes
- Business Email Accounts (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- .ie domain name
- Additional pages
- Advanced SEO
- Custom image slider/carousel